One of my favourite jumpers is this one from the “H! by Henry Holland” range at Debenhams:
Disclaimer: This is not me in the image unfortunately!
Cats in glasses = winning combo!
As far as I can tell this is no longer available and I have had at least a year and a half. I decided to see if there were any other items in this collection I would like and I was not disappointed.
Admittedly I went to the page on the website and then searched “cat” throughout the page – I am not embarrassed about this haha!
1. Designer black cat face coin purse – £6.40 (in sale)
2. Designer grey cat face coin purse – £6.40 (in sale)
3. Designer blue striped cat t-shirt – £16
4. Designer dark pink cat face iPhone case – £5 (In sale) –also available in coral
5. Designer black spotted cat cross body bag – £14.40 (in sale) - also available in plain black
6. Designer pink fishing cat t-shirt – £16
The jumper is good quality so I think I am going to buy one. My choices are as follows with one cat jumper and then the rest in varying styles. Many are only available in bigger sizes to my usual 10-12 but being pregnant this is ideal. Also I think these will all look good “baggy” with skinny jeans anyway so I am not deterred.
1. Grey stacked cats jumper – £19 (in sale)
2. Designer navy pom pom eyelash jumper – £35
3. Check me out grid print jumper – £17.50 (in sale)
4. Designer grey unicorn sweater – £28
5. Designer navy strawberry jumper – £30
Being someone who loves a bargain I think I am going to go for the cat jumper and the Grid Print jumper. I have showed the back of this one as I think really sweet and also wonder if it could be worn as a cardigan too. Added bonus is that for £9.60 I can get the matching skirt - I think this looks great together but could also get a lot of wear from both items by wearing as separates.
Now that is my remaining christmas money spent – I will look forward to the post arriving now.
Over and out.